I am not doing so well at blogging. I really want to though. I am determined to get Christmas pictures and a recap of Christmas out here soon. Just writing a short note for now. We did have a REALLY good Christmas, but as always I am glad it is over. I love it but I get so stressed out about it. Jason is really the one that stresses me out over the whole thing because I am so last minute and he always nags me about it all. However, I guess I do need him to keep me in line. I inherite a lot of my Dad's ways in temperment/patience. For those of you reading just wanted to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Just busy with all different parts of life....Teenager, Preschooler, and hell-bound toddler (who I thought was going to be my easy-going mild tempered child, but instead has turned into the toughest).
2 comments:
Hang in there girlfriend. We still love to see you blogging when you can. Betz, Diney and I stop by when we can.
When you are older you will be glad you have your Dads lackadasical (sp) way of life !!
At least you are in warm weather we are in the deep freeze here !! High today 15 !!!!
Sally !!
OK, it has now been a little over a month and time for a new POST. Tell Jason to watch the girls and YOU go to the computer.
HA !!
love ya !!
Sally
Post a Comment